NEW CLIENT FORM
select an option*
Have you ever used box color?
Do you have well water at home or at school?
Have you had corrective color within the past two years?
Have you had bleaching within the past two years?
Have you had perm/relaxer within the past two years?
Have you had a keratin treatment in the last year?
Are you currently on any prescribed medication?
Do you have any allergies we should be aware of?
What is the main reason you would like extensions?
WHAT LENGTH EXTENSIONS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
What hair texture are you looking for in Extensions?
Have you worn any type of hair extensions in the past?
If YES, please list all methods, and reason for no longer wearing theM
How frequently do you wash your hair currently?
How long are you expecting to wear hair extensions?
Are you experiencing any hair loss problems?
What concerns you most about getting extensions?
Salon Release Form
I want you to be 100% satisfied with your overall experience. I know that your hair is important to you and I want you to be happy from the moment you step through the door until the moment you check out! As a professional, I strive to communicate how important it is to take the most realistic and healthy approach to achieving your beauty goals! If you are not happy with your experience, I will make any necessary adjustments so you can leave the salon feeling amazing! After all, I am trying to build a long lasting relationship with you and be your trusted salon for life!
Please review my updated policies and sign below to show you understand them! If you have any questions about the following please ask and I will be happy to assist you!
• I do not issue refunds. If you are unsatisfied with your hair I am happy to make adjustments for you, but only within 10 days of your service.
• I will not perform any redo services if you or another stylist makes adjustments to your hair.
• Your color and/or extensions service is only guaranteed if you invest in the recommended shampoo and conditioner from my salon directly. If you do not invest in the recommended shampoo & conditioner, I will not perform any redo services complimentary.
• A redo service has a small fee of $20 per bowl of color needed to make the adjustments, and includes a blow-dry service.
• Please note some complex color services may require multiple visits/services to achieve.
• I will tell you directly if your goal cannot be achieved in one sitting.
• No color service is guaranteed if you have box color present in your hair.
• Please note our 48 hour cancellation policy. Due to high demand, a credit card is required hold each reservation and reserve the right to charge 50% of scheduled services for cancellations within 48 hours of your appointment, or 100% of scheduled services for not showing up. Rescheduling within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment will result in a charge of 30% of scheduled services.
• If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, you may have to reschedule for another time.
• A $300 nonrefundable retainer is required in order to schedule a new handtied installation appointment.